I am currently working with a rail comnpnay who are urgently seeking a Product Owner (12 months FTC - £65,000 fully remote)
What can I expect to do in this job?
- Drive the product roadmap, managing the product backlog in line with business strategy, including QA and Service Delivery alignment
- Engage with product stakeholders and third-party suppliers to understand and refine the improvements, outlining work in the Product Backlog, and prioritising it based on business value
- Drive delivery of these improvements with the third party suppliers to ensure accuracy and quality and the outcomes meet the customer needs
- Work closely with the existing BAU Digital Product Owner to ensure alignment with the wider Railcard strategy and identify opportunities and overlaps.
- Customer experience excellence and responding to customer feedback across all forms
- Strong digital analytics focus on key performance indicators, especially contact centre usage, conversion rates and costs of sale related to the customer experience.
- Ensure the digital product design delivers against the business plan and commercial targets
- Achieve operational effectiveness from income and costs
- Respond to customer feedback, insight, and service to provide an excellent customer experience.
- Ensuring GDPR and infosec compliance and meeting Privacy Management Framework
What experience, skills and knowledge do I need?
- 3+ years' experience in a similar role
- Demonstrable experience of managing a consumer facing product / service from end-to-end, improving sales and customer satisfaction
- Experience working on customer-facing web and ecommerce products
- Deep experience of managing integrated e-commerce products incorporating Apps, modern website technologies and web development
- Experience developing and prioritising a product backlog
- Ability to analyse data, form hypotheses, and decide what to do next
- Commercial and analytical acumen.
- Experience in using technology to change and improve customer behaviour
- Experience working in a modern agile Product Manager role
- Experience in defining a product vision, goals, and KPI's
- Experience developing a deep understanding of customer needs and translating into clear product requirements
- Proven ability to deliver digital ecommerce products projects across time, cost and quality
- E-commerce and conversion rate optimisation, esp if MVT and AB testing.
if you or someone you know would be a good fit for a role please reach-out.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and WalesApply for this Job