· Fosters collaborative and partnering relationship with Field Technicians/Construction Manager to deliver successful projects
· Participate in proposal and bid development as required
· Responsible for overall project management and customer management for contract with major customers
· Ensures compliance with client Policies and Procedures
· Responsible for constructability analysis & engineering planning verification produced by customer
· Serve as single-point of contact, establishing, nurturing and managing customer expectations regarding the project performance and building long-term relationships for the Company
· Manages project performance (scope, safety, quality, schedule, cost, and customer satisfaction) to meet or beat target goals.
· Responsible to understand project management systems, including the ability to run and analyze key reports, and development of recovery plans as required
· Responsible for data integrity and timely reporting to management
· Accountable for timely billing to customers, including receiving payment
· Develop, optimize, and update project schedules for multiple, simultaneous large projects using project scheduling software, as necessary
· Ability to travel to job sites during project performance period
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Progressive please visit www.progressiverecruitment.comApply for this Job