A web-based ID payment service used by over 6,000 EC sites is looking for a project manager to develop new functions and push active improvements for the efficient and stable operation of existing systems. You will take charge of a wide range of tasks including service planning, project release, operation, and improvement after release, so you can acquire comprehensive skills and experience about the whole process.
- Payment steps for consumers
- Management systems for shops
- API services for connecting to various systems
- Customer management systems
- Report creation systems based on big data such as order information etc
- More than 3 years (or equivalent) of project management experience of web services
- Problem solving skills
- KPI management
- High communication skills- Both English and Japanese fluency necessary
- Financial or payment business experience
- Project management (project scale more than 50 man-month)
- Project management of agile development
- Maintain service, operation after release
- Planning and promoting mid-and long-term strategies
If this sounds like you or you have more questions, please apply ASAP!