Due to the focus in Japan for Digital Transformation and Data-driven strategy, this leading and well-known platform has continued to grow rapidly and achieved record growth. Focusing on a high level of customer-centric activities, their team is searching for a new Project Manager.
The Project Manager is responsible for ensuring the smooth deployment of their end-to-end cloud solutions for customers to meet their clients business needs. Joining a team of professionals dedicated to specific industry support, they are looking for a professional who has experience in delivering solutions or platforms for large-scale or enterprise clients.
Take this opportunity as a new and valued member of the team and you will be provided amazing company benefits, a flexible workstyle, ownership, and highly competitive compensation.
The Project Manager will work closely with clients to build end-to-end solutions and strategies to best provide a rapid delivery to meet customer needs.
Responsibilities will include:
- Project Management from initiation, requirement analysis, Fit & Gap assessments, and negotiating changes to scope and timelines
- Create and propose deliverables for multiple projects
In addition to Business English and Native or Fluent Japanese (JLPTN1), you will need the following capabilities:
- 3+ years of large-scale project management
- 5+ years of implementation of enterprise software
- Strong communication and negotiation capabilities
- Ability to work closely with internal and external stakeholders to meet timelines
If you are interested, please click apply or contact Perry directly.
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com | Computer Futures についてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.computerfutures.com
Award winner of:
The IT and Technology Recruitment Company of the Year by TIARA Awards 2018 | Best Large Company to Work For by TIARA Awards 2021 | Best CSR Initiative by TIARA Awards2019 | Best Workplace by Great Place to Work Institution 2018, 2020 & 2021