PROMO PLANNING & DATA ANALYST
Who are we looking for?
As a Promo Planning & Data Analyst you are supposed to drive growth through Value and Promotions initiatives within direct-to-consumer digital channels. The purpose is to create a commercial impact using promotions and be a key member-exclusive benefit in service of growth strategy.
As the Promo Planning & Data Analyst, you will be responsible for planning and analyzing key promo and value moments by optimizing the success of the promos based on the productivity metrics, analyzing the key business performance drivers and identifying the growth opportunities. You will be a close partner to Insights & Analytics and Demand Supply Management teams. Also, teams of Analytics, DSM, Finance, Digital Ops, Flagship Experience, Marketing, and Member Growth to drive a premium experience for our members.
Key responsibilities are:
- Drive promos with a sharp focus on assortment selection, setting forecasts, tracking the performance and data analysis to deliver insights and learnings after the promos.
- Support preparing seasonal promo and markdown planning in partnership with the key stakeholders
- Make recommendations on strategic/tactical plans for promo initiatives to deliver seasonal targets and optimize business outcomes in demand, inventory, productivity, margin and product conversion.
- Analyze and understand key business performance drivers for the promo initiatives and identify friction points and growth opportunities in consumer journeys
- Read and react throughout the season to help deliver business targets and analyze the promo effectiveness to take data led actions.
Key skills and qualifications:
- 2+ years of professional experience in digital retail in assortment/business planning with analytical expertise
- Strong math and analytical skills.
- Expert in Excel and/or other data modelling application
- SQL fundamentals or similar experience in analyzing large datasets is required.
- Previous experience with Adobe Analytics or Google analytics is advantage.
- Strong ability to cultivate effective teamwork and engage stakeholders.