R&D IT Digital Transformation Lead
* Collaborating with colleagues in MAPV and related functions (e.g. Digital lead R&D Japan) including global, keeping in mind our contribution to patients by maximizing our product value;
* Lead the digital transformation in MAPV and formulate its strategy.
* Discover opportunities for digital transformation in MAPV and develop concrete plan and method to realize them.
* Lead or support to solve digital related issues in MAPV.
* Evaluate the effects, needs, and feasibility of digital transformation opportunities, and identify opportunities with their priorities.
* Perform necessary negotiations and explanations for realization with the cooperation of the superiors
* Digital transformation should be confirmed in accordance with internal and external regulations
* Maximize the performance of MAPV through usage of digital technology
* Ensure that not only requests within MAPV but also inside and outside stakeholders should be highly evaluated.
* Explain and educate MAPV members about the importance and effects of digital transformation to penetrate it
* Develop an environment where digital transformation is continuously implemented in MAPV
* Always learn about the latest digital technology and pharmaceutical environment
* Drive collaboration with external organizations to bring in innovative thinking and emerging technologies concepts
* Function as a digital transformation supervisor for CMD and MAPV LT members
* Ph.D. MSc, and BSc in science / technology or equivalent relevant qualification
* Knowledge, Capability and Experience in IT / digital transformation topics
* Experience in IT / digital role in life science industry including Pharma
* Sound and balanced judgment; able to assess and handle risks; self-confident, proactive and decisive
* Able to work effectively and collaboratively across the organization
* Trans-cultural awareness and ability to work in complex multi- cultural environment
* Ability to influence and delegate, to work through others in meeting objectives
* Ability to plan, lead cross functional projects to obtain desired business objectives
* Strong relationship builder both internally and externally
* Strong communicator at all levels of the business
* High ethical standards as well as personal credibility
* Has the expertise, determination and courage to resolve or escalate issues as appropriate
* Effective written and verbal communication, good knowledge of oral and written English.
* Native level for Japanese language is mandatory.