Serving over 40,000 institutions in almost 200 countries, this client provides information, insights and technology that drive innovation in global financial markets. They build products and offer services using cutting-edge technologies that connect people to the investing information and tools they need, giving our customers the confidence to make the best decisions.
As part of the transactions sales team, will cover accounts in Japan working closely with our client's eFX trading & sales desks as well as liaising with account managers and client success teams. Candidates must have strong FX market knowledge, good interpersonal skills, an eye for detail and able to deal with high stress situations in a dynamic environment. The candidate will have experience in promoting established eFX trading services to the Foreign Exchange Financial community.
Required Skills and Experience
- Fluent command of Japanese both oral and writing. Keigo a necessity.
- Strong sales skills
- Self-motivated and self-starter.
- Persuasiveness - Personal style of communication to influence others to accept an idea.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3 or more years of proven experience in a relationship management or client services environment
- Experience working with an e-trading platform, FX or other financial markets software product via either a vendor or bank
Don't see anything that is quite for you? Well contact us and we can introduce you to roles to better suit your skills and interests!