Role: Ruby on Rails Developer
Day Rate: £425 per day
IR35 Determination: Outside
Location: Mostly Remote, some requirements to be in office
Contract Length: 6 months
- Relevant BA degree or MBA within Computer science (or anything equivalent).
- Familiar with Ruby on Rails, Postgres/SQL along with other common libraries such as RSpec and Resque.
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, ORM, and RESTful.
- Experience working in an Agile and DevOps environment, within a self-organised team.
- Strong analytical, organisational, and time management skills as well as an attention to detail.
- Able to create database schemes that represent and support business processes.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Excellent interpersonal skills - exceptional relationship building skills both with direct team members and stakeholders; with an ability to explain complex technical problems to a business audience in a succinct and accessible form.
- Able to write production level code - well-written and explainable.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and WalesApply for this Job