This fintech start-up provides a next-generation financial technology platform for creating innovative financial and payments products for consumers and businesses, enabling financial institutions, fintechs and other innovative companies to serve their customers better.
Their mission is to redefine what is possible in the financial services and payments industries. We tear down legacy technology and consistently seek to push the limits of current technologies and always innovate.
Currently, there are only 3 employees in Japan and they are looking for a sales engineer to help their continued growth here in Japan. This would be a really great opportunity for you to to get in on the ground floor and help shape their growth.
Successful candidates should be fluent in Japanese and posses the following experiences and skills:
- have experience selling payments software / consulting / solutions / services into key accounts (ideally payments software / solutions)
- payments industry experience a must, ideally more than a couple years in digital/mobile payments
- experience with technology solutioning / business analysis to correctly identify client problems, design business and technical solutions to client problems, including costing of those solutions analysed towards potential benefits
- excellent documentation skills
- English would be ideal as majority of tech knowledge is not in Japan
- Confidence to push back on the client- no "yes-men"
If this sounds like you, please apply!
**Due to a large number of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted**