Are you a Salesforce whiz who loves to code and solve problems? Do you have 2-3 years of experience in developing and maintaining Salesforce applications? Do you want to work for a dynamic and innovative company that values your skills and creativity?
If you answered yes to all these questions, then we have the perfect opportunity for you! I am looking for a Salesforce Developer to join to help deliver amazing solutions. You will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, and deploying custom Salesforce applications using Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Web Components, and other tools. You will also collaborate with other developers, business analysts, and project managers to ensure quality and timely delivery.
As a Salesforce Developer, you will enjoy:
- A competitive salary of 60k per year
- A flexible and remote-friendly work environment
- A supportive and collaborative team culture
- A chance to work on exciting and challenging projects
- A generous benefits package including health insurance, pension plan, and more
To apply for this position, you need to have:
- 2-3 years of experience in Salesforce development
- Proficiency in Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Web Components, and other Salesforce technologies
- Experience with Salesforce APIs, integrations, and web services
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies and best practices
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A passion for learning and innovation
If you think you have what it takes don't hesitate to apply now!
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Apply for this Job