Calling all Salesforce Service Managers!
Is it that time? Are you feeling on a repetitive cycle in your current position?
Do you want a real challenge to put your talent to the test?
one of the UK's leading and award-winning providers of affordable homes in London needs your services!
As a Salesforce Service Manager you will be working within Technology and have responsibility for managing the Salesforce Service Team, working closely with the Salesforce Product Owner to deliver new features using an Agile Development methodology.
- Oversight of technical design, development, implementation and support of all Salesforce features including the Contact Centre Telephone system (AWS Connect).
- Ensure Salesforce support provided to our clients in a timely, and client-oriented manner.
- Work closely with the business on prioritising backlog bug fixes and minor enhancements.
- Establish a clear release strategy to ensure proper versioning of system configuration and code by means of a code repository.
- Manage a Salesforce technical team in getting backlog items closed off timely. Work with the team to ensure proper technical documentation are established and transition with project teams are done thoroughly.
- Report regularly on the performance of the team and the upcoming items to be closed off in the following period.
- Managing the instruction, interfacing & outputs of both in house resources, contractors and external suppliers who will be responsible for the scheduling of deliveries.
- Integration with legacy systems and coordination with Delivery Managers on other Programme workstreams to ensure the successful delivery of all IT & Business deliverables.
Skills and Experience Required
- Certification in Salesforce administration or development.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in project management or professional services.
- Excellent planning and strategic abilities.
- Organized and meticulous in your work.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- A dynamic and adaptable mindset.
- Professional and deadline-oriented.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multitask and manage several projects at once.
We'd love to hear from you so, if you don't have an updated CV, no problem. Send what you have and we'll take it from there.
You can also drop me a quick message on LinkedIn, or email and I'll send you some more info.
This business hire great people who want to develop, so they will not be rushing to just get someone in the door, however, interviews are taking place soon, so please apply to kick off your next great career move.
Hoping to hear from you soon.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Apply for this Job