Are you a Salesforce Developer with experience on Service Cloud? Do you want to work on exciting projects for a leading global company? If yes, then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
We are a recruitment agency that specialises in finding the best talent for Salesforce roles. We are looking for a Salesforce Developer who can design, develop, and implement solutions using Service Cloud. You will be working with a team of experts who will support you and help you grow your skills.
As a Salesforce Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Developing custom applications and integrations using Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Web Components, and APIs
- Configuring and customising Service Cloud features such as case management, knowledge base, chat, email, telephony, and social media
- Implementing best practices and standards for code quality, security, performance, and testing
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues and providing technical support
- Collaborating with business analysts, project managers, and end-users to understand and deliver business requirements
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- At least 3 years of experience as a Salesforce Developer
- Experience with Service Cloud and its features
- Salesforce Platform Developer I certification or higher
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
If you are interested in this role, please apply now by sending your CV. We will contact you soon to discuss the details. Don't miss this chance to join a dynamic and innovative company that values your talent and potential! Apply today!
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Apply for this Job