Are you a solution focused technical lead with a background in hands on Salesforce development? Do you consider yourself an expert when it comes to Zuora? Do you want the opportunity to leave your mark on a world renowned end-user?
Luckily for you, I'm helping one of the world's biggest and most recognisable brands. Who have recently, implemented a B2C Salesforce instance, spanning Experience, Service & Marketing Clouds and includes installed packages, such as Limio and Zuora; this is an exciting opportunity to be part of a Digital Transformation programme to improve their Customer Experience..
I am looking for a Senior Technical Lead to join their Business Operation Platform team. Your primary focus will be to design, develop, ship, maintain and oversee the overall architecture of Subscription, Billing and Payments Management elements of our Business Operation Platforms. You'll work with our collaborative team, where your knowledge and advice about business architecture will be highly appreciated.
You should enjoy working with autonomy in a creative and entrepreneurial environment, and have a strong commitment to producing high quality solutions. They offer flexible working and have recently shifted to a 'remote first' working policy with a minimum expectation of coming to the office one day a month, however you can come in more often if you wish to.
How you will contribute:
- Design, develop, ship and maintain the Subscription, Billing and Payment Management elements of the Business Operation Platform.
- Oversee the architecture of our Business Operation Platform with regards to the integration with the existing ecosystem/services.
- Drive the technical direction of the platform and its integration with other services with reusability, testability, maintainability principles.
- Champion technical best practice on every new feature and existing ones.
- Collaboration with cross-functional teams across multiple disciplines.
What you'll need to be successful
- Professional experience with subscription, billing and payment management, ideally for media organisations. Experience of global, multi-currency subscription organisations is a plus.
- Professional experience with enterprise Subscription and Billing Management platforms - Zuora experience strongly preferred. Salesforce / Force.com experience would be a benefit.
- Professional experience working with global payment partners in multiple currencies and regions.
- Experience with subscription platforms supporting physical fulfilment processes (e.g. print fulfilment).
- Professional experience with enterprise software integration.
- Experience with system performance metrics, analytics and observability.
- Experience collaborating with and supporting engineering-led teams and able to help leverage the value of platform based solutions to accelerate outcomes.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong ownership, scrappy and biassed for action.
They strongly believe that each employee will all play a part in building their culture. Whether it's through welcoming new colleagues, team building activities, joining colleague events, celebrations or affinity groups there's an opportunity for you to get involved. Continuous development is central to their working culture and they encourage teams to pair up or mob on tasks. From our 10% a week learning time policy, to their learning and development platform, Degreed, with unlimited access to Udemy courses, as well as a host of other world-class content providers - there are many ways to develop your skills and career with them.
In a business of over 5000 employees, the Salesforce & IT Transformation team ranked as the most highly engaged team in the business, so your working environment will be excellent, with other people passionate about this project.
We'd love to hear from you so, if you don't have an updated CV, no problem. Send what you have and we'll take it from there.
You can also drop me a quick message on LinkedIn, or email and I'll send you some more info.
This business hire great people who want to develop, so they will not be rushing to just get someone in the door, however, interviews are taking place soon, so please apply to kick off your next great career move.
Hoping to hear from you soon.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Apply for this Job