American sport brand company.
This position is responsible for the design, development & management of business system solutions for the company. We leverage both SAP ECC and SAP S/4 HANA in the region and will support both. The incumbent will partner with business leaders and stakeholders to identify solutions to business needs, leveraging technology to add value to the company.
Must have superior business relationship skills and functional knowledge with change management experience. Our company is going through a technology evolution and this role will be key to many of these initiatives. This role will need to be a strong team leader who can develop their own resources while building strong cross-team collaboration and solutions.
* Provide solutions for business needs in all areas of the company.
* Manage the design, development and implementation of global business solutions.
* Design solutions with innovation and ensuring the ability to deliver value
* Manage the design for a matrix of plants and retail location and the related inventory movements
* Responsible to provide global visibility, collaboration, and analytics to business leaders.
* Establish, grow, and enhance collaborative relationships with regional business leads.
* Provide value-added input and alternatives and facilitate requirements definition whenever appropriate.
* Manage multiple projects/solutions for multiple business areas.
* Collaborate within the department to ensure alignment and adherence to stated goals.
* Collaborate with business areas to understand needs and develop or introduce
solutions to maximize value.
* Leverage matrix approach to sharing of resources in support of business needs.
* Manage internal/external resources as "virtual" project teams.
* Act as an active change agent within the organization challenging the team and business to improve and excel.
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
* Expert Skills in SAP ECC - ERP
* Expert Skills in SAP S/4 HANA
* Expert skills in SAP MM/Procurement
* Strong skills in SAP Retail and Fashion
* Strong Skills in SAP EWM/WM
* Business process skills to facilitate conversations about best practices and solution experience
* Excellent management and leadership skills: people, process and technology.
* Demonstrated achievement in developing and maintaining business partnership at all levels and from varying cultures around the world.
* Strong interpersonal communication skills; flexibility; responsiveness.
* Participative management style, advocate team-based concepts.
* Diverse background with broad knowledge of solution platforms, custom development, package implementations to work on highly complex projects.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor's degree.
* Masters degree a plus
* Superior knowledge of Business process and the application of technology
* Minimum 5 years of ERP or large system functional experience