SAP FI/CO (CF-33920359)
Position in the organisation
Reports to the Team Manager of Regional Enterprise Solution, Digital Supply Chain Department
· Safeguard and further enhance global FI&CO template taking into account regional (legal) requirements.
· Deliver FI&CO related project milestones, including functional changes, system enhancements, system maintenance and upgrades.
· Establish and maintain a highly effective relationship with business representatives across the global and regional environment.
· Provide functional support for all approved change requests, system enhancements, system maintenance & upgrades
· Work with other functional and technical teams to consider any interdependencies/ dependencies relating to the Programme and support including global landscape considerations.
· Provide in-depth technical / business process advice for the FI&CO stream, fully engaging with the process to deliver the Global Template solution.
· Anticipate business issues and manage them to minimise impact: analyse problems, action and progress issues as appropriate, ensuring follow through to resolution.
· Follow project governance procedures as established by the project team.
· Provide in-depth technical / business process advice for all FI&CO related matters.
Representation and cooperation
· Is an ambassador for the project both within the cliant (at all levels of business) and externally
· Initiates collaboration and cooperation between business and IT functional leads groups within the project
· Initiates coordination and cooperation with other departments within the cliant, to support the realization of own objectives
Job requirements Knowledge and experience
* 5 - 7+ years' experience in similar role
* Main SAP FI/CO configuration areas include: S/4HANA FI, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, cost centre, WBS, COPA (Controlling, Profitability Analysis) Intercompany transactions & reconciliation
* Experience with SAP Retail and/or SAP AFS/SAP FMS is preferred
* Experience in either SD or MM functional streams preferred
* Experience working in multicultural and virtual teams
* Good command of written and spoken in both Japanese and English Personal Skills
* Highly articulate with effective written and interpersonal skills
* Strong stakeholder management
* Customer focused approach (internal and external)
* Excellent analytical skills
* Strong attention to detail
* Process oriented
* Demonstrated appreciation of cultural sensitivities
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com | Computer Futures についてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.computerfutures.com
Award winner of:
Great Place to Work 2019 | Growth Company of the Year by TALint Recruitment Awards 2019 | Best IT & Technology Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International Awards 2018