SAP Hybris Support
Foreign company with very flexible working hours - even allowing for full remote permanently.
Working alongside world's top e-commerce companies assisting in technical and user questions regarding SAP Hybris. Office in Chuo-ku with great access should employees like to work in the office as well. Sizable team in Japan, global presence partners with huge firms across the world.
We are looking for Hybris E-Commerce engineer who can support clients E-Commerce site operations after launch. Must be Bilingual (Fully Fluent/Native Japanese & Fluent/Business English)
- Understand local questions (mainly technical) from Japanese stakeholders.
- Collaborate with the client's Global IT team in English
- Collaborate with the client's marketing team to improve the campaign communication based on analysis report
- Report to client (Global IT and Marketing) in English and Japanese
- Validate the Japanese language design content before publishing to end customers
- Communicate with project managers on client side
- Work with developers on interpreting requirements, supervising development process, ensuring work and quality are up to client's expectation and reviewing final deliverables
- Ensure all product deliverables are satisfied with client (architecture, design documents, test cases, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree or above in Computer Science or related subject, Master's degree or overseas education background is preferred
- At least 2 years of Hybris experience
- At least 2 years of E-Commerce experience
- The candidate MUST have proven strong communication skills and experience
- Understand system and business requirements
- Must have Native or Fluent Japanese for speaking & written communication
- Fluent English in speaking and writing.
- Strong understanding of Japanese business culture