SAP Project Manager | 6 Month Contract | Up to £550-650 p/day depending on experience | Hybrid - Manchester | Outside IR35
A growing client are looking for an SAP Project Manager to be responsible for managing the effective and efficient delivery of HR and Payroll SAP Projects and Enhancements within the ERP environments supported by ELT and PMO in their organisation.
This will be achieved through personally managing projects / enhancements and proactive engagement and or oversight of project managers responsible for SAP projects / enhancements.
The SAP Project Manager will partner closely with the PMO to ensure that the Project methodology are well understood, communicated and that all relevant projects within the scope are executed.
The SAP Project Manager will be accountable for all SAP Project Delivery matters and as such will be the key contact for business project, mangers and sponsors.
The SAP Project Manager will partner closely with the quality team to ensure that all SAP delivery activity conforms to SDLC standards.
- Execute, Deliver and manage Projects /Enhancements
- Effective management of project / enhancement resources and relationships with Software Vendors and Systems Integrators
- Management and accountability for the achievement of all project deliverables, budget, within agreed timelines
- Management of Root Cause Analysis for all project and enhancement delivery issues to ensure that underlying causes are eradicated and that all Change (Projects & Enhancements) Delivery activity meets or exceeds "Best in Class" benchmarks within the designated region
- Effectively manage the relationship with internal business customers and vendors (Internal & External) across the globe
- Provide regular status reports and metrics to business partners
- Minimum of 5 years of SAP Project Management experience
- Demonstrated experience of delivering HR and Payroll modules
- 5 years of experience in a similarly complex technical organization
- Ability to explain and champion detailed technical concepts to peers and management
- Ability to communicate and manage in a matrix organization with multiple business partners and IT colleagues on a remote basis
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- ERP SAP Project Management experience
- Experience with Success Factors and Concur modules
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and WalesApply for this Job