SAP Specialist, Individual Manager (CF-33949323)
The SAP Specialist, Individual Manager will be responsible for providing support for all employees on current and future applications. The SAP Specialist will be responsible for triaging and resolving any tickets in accordance with the company's standard of excellence. Resolution may come by various methods, including but not limited to: providing a technical solution, training, or workaround, etc. In addition, they will be responsible for supporting our solution architects and managers in the writing trainings, knowledge base articles, and functional designs for needed technical solutions. Candidates should have familiarity and past experience supporting the SAP landscape.
This is a full time, exempt position, reporting to Manager, IT Applications Support and Outreach.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Triage and assignment of incoming tickets including identifying missing information, analyzing impact and effort to complete
- Analyze tickets assigned during triage process and determine root cause of reported issue
- Provide training and information to business team where necessary in a timely and polite manner
- Manage and keep track of assigned tickets and priorities while adhering to internal company SLAs
- Clearly communicate to appropriate development and architecture teammates root causes, recreation steps, and proposed solutions
- Support the in process change process items (CAB), including being aware of development deadlines, assisting in user acceptance and regression testing and communication with business.
- A degree in information systems, computer sciences or equivalent
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience as an SAP analyst or supporting SAP functions with special focus on the MM/QM areas.
- Background and experience in Healthcare/Life Science industry preferred
- Build and maintain strong relationships with global and regional user groups and functions worldwide
- Ability to engage in the quality assurance process and business process improvement
- Sense of cultural sensitivity when interacting with colleagues
- Good time, project management and presentation skills
- Customer service oriented, takes initiative in difficult situations
- Ability to effectively communicate to technical and non-technical customers
- Ability to manage a project team and technical staff
- Strong business process and analytical skills
- Candidate must be goal-directed, persistent and driven to achieve positive results
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com | Computer Futures についてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.computerfutures.com
Award winner of:
Great Place to Work 2019 | Growth Company of the Year by TALint Recruitment Awards 2019 | Best IT & Technology Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International Awards 2018