Role: SAP Cross Functional Support Analyst
Location: Hybrid (1-2 days on site per week North West)
Length: 3 Months initially
Day Rate: £500 - £600 (DoE)
Start Date: ASAP
We are looking for an SAP Cross-module functional support analyst to assist with functional support in SAP (ECC).
You will be providing training, configuration and cross modules support as needed - working with internal teams and a 3rd party support team.
You may also be involved in projects around: SAP Data Cleanse, Configuration enhancements & Minor changes to business SAP process/procedures.
- Experience of the following SAP modules - HR, FICO, SRM, MM
- Solid understanding of the cross-module integration points with in ECC application
- Creation of Test scripts and test scenarios for UAT testing
- Good awareness of relevant business processes.
- Exposure to Public sector and service industries business processes
- Knowledge of IDOC/EDI technologies
- Ability to create and deliver online training sessions
- Take ownership of the issue, clearly document the resolution and update the knowledge bank
- Practical experience of supporting SAP modules (HR, Finance, SRM and MM) and related solutions.
- Must have a Functional understanding of business functions and SAP solutions/technologies.
- Work as 1st point of contact/SME to resolve and troubleshoot SAP issues logged by internal team members.
- Ability to effectively communicate, escalate and liaise with 3rd party support teams.
- Ability to take responsibility to structure the on-boarding process of the new SAP users that includes training, role & permission settings and cross application support.
- Responsible for creating training manual and conducting training sessions for new team members.
- Helping and supporting team members resolving day to day SAP issue with timesheets approval , invoice release and PO approval.
- Liaise with HR, Finance and procurement team to analyse the current business process and suggest improvements to line management.
- Good testing skills required to co-ordinate and conduct the application testing (new support packages, releases, functionality and customising changes).
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with stakeholders in order to support, develop, deliver and maintain effective business solutions.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and WalesApply for this Job