My client, a large consultancy is looking to add a Security Analyst to their growing security team.
- third party security/risk analysts required
- Approx. 3-5 yrs experience
- Focus is on identifying the most critical suppliers using an agreed process
- The client have developed the process and these roles will be to liaise with the consultants that developed the process and follow it
- Requirement for analysts to feedback and stay close to the client's consultants that developed the process to highlight if changes are needed
12 Month Contract
Remote working - Occasional on-site visit to Norway.
IR35 status TBC
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and WalesApply for this Job