Role: Cloud Security Architect
Location: London (Hybrid)
IR35: Outside IR35
Contract Length: 6 Months
This is working with one of our large retail clients, asisting with their ongoing cloud tranformation and hardening of their cloud environment.
- Experience in cloud migrations
- Cloud security (Azure and AWS)
- ISO 27001 and Cyber Essentials Plus
- Good knowledge of cloud identity and access management (e.g. Azure AD, MFA, Conditional Access etc)
- Vulnerability management
- Some knowledge of SD WAN, network segmentation and Site to Site VPNs
- Architecting and managing network perimeter security devices (firewalls etc)
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and WalesApply for this Job