- This is a Group-level role, reporting directly to CISO w/ three direct reports (two permanent, one apprentice). Client is a FTSE100 B2B retailer.
- Hybrid role requiring any two days p/w in London on a day rate of £510 to £680 Inside IR35.
- Initial duration of six months w/ scope for extension. This role is a back-fill whilst the customer hires a permanent member of staff.
- You will be the main interface between the Information Security function and the IT function across the group.
- Experience defining operational road-maps and capability models.
- Hands-on experience providing line management to team of IS professionals, defining security requirements and designs, make risk-based decisions.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with Business Management, w/ the ability to translate technical language into business language and vice-versa.
- Experience working w/ operating systems, mobile device platforms, web technologies, hardware and software platforms, and protocols as they relate to IT.
- Candidate must show themselves abreast with latest developments, technologies, and threats in the Cybersecurity market - they must turn this into actionable intelligence (i.e. clear, trend-focused data) to be presented to CISO.
- Knowledge of MITRE ATT&CK framework, internal/external regulatory policies, standards, procedures, controls (e.g. ISO27000), and EU GDPR.
- Knowledge of IS principles in a commercial environment, enterprise incident response programme, and security technologies (firewall, IDS/IPS/HIDS, anti-malware, SIEM, vulnerability scanning, threat intelligence sources, etc.).
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and WalesApply for this Job