Security specialist (CF-33911362)
Global sporting company Headquartered in Japan.
* Execute and maintain detection, prevention, and recovery controls to protect against malicious acts. This includes vulnerability assessment and closure activities.
* Contribute to and, at times lead security incidents across incident reporting, containment, response, forensics, closure and lessons-learned.
* Work with stakeholders throughout the business to develop and tune policy, and promote security awareness and best practices.
* Provide advice on technical topics such as network and systems hardening, automated vulnerability scanning, security monitoring.
* Conduct information security assessments of 3rd parties, controls, process flows; identifying potential gaps and making recommendations for improvement.
* Provide security advice and insight on security requirements to non-IT colleagues.
* Support internal audits; ensuring the readiness of teams for audit testing and facilitating the timely resolution of audit findings
* Assist in developing, maintaining and testing business continuity plans
* Contribute to continuous improvement activities
- Act as a point of contact and liaison, collaborating with business units, and between regional and central technical and security teams
- College degree in Information Security or computer science
- CISA, CISM and/or CISSP certificate
- Experience in Information Security, ideally coming from a technical background in networking, application or cloud design and implementation
- AWS and / or Azure expertise is a bonus
- Excellent written and spoken in both Japanese and English
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com | Computer Futures についてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.computerfutures.com
Award winner of:
Great Place to Work 2019 | Growth Company of the Year by TALint Recruitment Awards 2019 | Best IT & Technology Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International Awards 2018