Senior Account Executive
Our client is a US based global mass media company well known for their publications in various media forms such as print, mobile, and online, covering various themes such as fashion, leisure, travel, and tech. In the recent years, the company has integrated into other digital media streams, allowing them to have a broader audience reach.
About the role:
They are currently looking for a Senior Account Executive who will be in charge of managing a team of 10 in the Tokyo office.
One of the main responsibilities of this position is to create new business for the company and find ways on how to grow or expand the services from a strategic standpoint. This role will also allow you to work with closely with exclusive brands and companies by providing them solutions and recommendations based on the current digital media offerings of the company.
Reporting and coordination will be done regularly with HQ in US and also in the UK office in English.
- Extensive experience as an account executive, account manager, business development, and/or sales
- Ideally have experience working in any media related companies, advertising firms, or have a strong background in managing advertising campaigns
- Project management experience is a plus
- Team management experience
- Business level English communication skills
- Fluent level Japanese communication skills