Senior Backend Engineer
For this role, we are looking for talented senior backend engineers to work on the backend of our world-class trading platform.
- Design and implement microservices in Rust
- Architect backend platforms, services, and APIs
- Write well-tested, robust, performant code in a cross-platform/distributed environment
- Evolve our long-term vision for maintaining and scaling our backend systems
Work Environment, Perks, etc.
- International work environment, flat organizational structure
- Career development opportunities in growing company
- Mid-career relocation and international transfer opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Casual attire
Desired Skills and Experience
- Solid foundation with compiled languages like C/C++ Ability to write robust, highly efficient, reliable code
- Strong in concurrency/multithreading
- Familiarity with Unix/Linux
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, math or related STEM fields
- Experience with scaling production databases such as MySQL, MongoDB, etc.
- Professional experience with Rust a major plus, not required