Global FMCG company from Europe
Essentially Japan Marketing Manager for the brand, the key responsibilities for this role include:
- Develop the local brand strategy, recommend and implement all brand activation in the country.
- Contributing to the growth of the brand and of the overall Japan business via development and activation for the brands, including ATL / BTL / PR, etc...
- Recommend, develop, lead and implement full marketing agenda and strategy for the brand in Japan market, including activation, digital, PR, and others.
- 7+ years of relevant experience in brand marketing within FMCG market.
- Experience / background in premium / luxury categories would be a plus.
- Proven track record in successfully leading the growth agenda for a brand.
- Native or near native Japanese communication skills plus business English or better are required for this position.
- Knowledge of trade channels (off-prem, on-prem, etc..) is a big plus.
Computer Futures is part of the larger SThree K.K group
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com | Computer Futures についてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.computerfutures.com
Award winner of:
The IT and Technology Recruitment Company of the Year by TIARA Awards 2018 | Best Large Company to Work For by TIARA Awards 2021 | Best CSR Initiative by TIARA Awards2019 | Best Workplace by Great Place to Work Institution 2018, 2020 & 2021