Senior Cloud Architect (CF-33928969)
This Big Data company is undergoing several changes in preparation for a planned IPO.
With a very stable and recognized presence in Japan, the brand is taking steps forward in the next evolution for the company - recently launching their new cloud-based solution.
With the new key-product for the company, they are looking for their 1st Cloud Architect in Japan. You will work with the local pre-sales and delivery team to enable, educate, and support the successful delivery of the solution.
This role will be both hands-on and strategic, focusing on Japan clients as a member of the Global team, and will report directly to the global head.
Take this opportunity to set the stage for the company's strategy defining solution as it moves towards an IPO.
- Create and set prices for technical architectures
- Liase between implementation and sales teams
- Work closely with sales to determine strategies and objectives for client meetings
- Educate the technical aspects of the solution and set guidelines for customers excellence
In addition to Native or Fluent Japanese (JLPTN1), you should have experience in the following areas:
- Cloud Architectural knowledge (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Understanding of full Technical sales cycle (Pre-sales to post-sales)
- Strong communication skills to work with both technical and non-technical clients
- Experience designing cloud solutions
For more information, please apply or contact Perry Chung (p.chung @ computerfutures.com) on LinkedIn
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com | Computer Futures についてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.computerfutures.com
Award winner of:
Great Place to Work 2019 | Growth Company of the Year by TALint Recruitment Awards 2019 | Best IT & Technology Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International Awards 2018