Senior Communications Manager
This company offers instant, monthly-consolidated credit to consumers throughout Japan. Their Buy Now Pay Later service for e-commerce consumers removing hassles and embracing simplicity. This payments company increases revenue for merchants by reducing the number of incomplete transactions, increasing conversion rates, boosting average order values, and facilitating repeat purchases from consumers. This company continues to innovate to make shopping easier and more fun both online and offline.
We're looking for an experienced copywriter to join our team. We are currently in a very exciting phase of growth as we prepare to boost our presence and momentum in Japan - on a mission to become the daily essential cashless payment and shopping option.
The copywriter will play a critical role in our UX/Marketing teams, developing diverse content on all of our consumer-facing touchpoints, including app, marketing materials, and owned media (blog, promotional emails etc.) She/he will also be responsible to further define our brand voice and implement it consistently across all of our activities and touchpoints.
- Collaborate with the Interaction Designer to develop UX content/copy, test and iterate for the app. This includes interface language, product names, and navigational nomenclature
- Work closely with other team members, such as
- PR to help write articles for our blog and Linkedin page etc.
- Marketing team to help finalize content/copy for owned media
- Partner with Marketing to help develop content/copy for promotional activities with our merchant partners
- Think through projects strategically and creatively from ideation through production
- Develop a content style guide that expresses brand personality and values accurately and creatively that also provides a frictionless user experience
- Collaborate with the Interaction Designers and Visual Designers to develop a design system which includes a content style guide
- 8+ years of experience in marketing copywriting
- 2+ years of experience in UX copywriting
- Experience at working in diverse categories and consumer products across different touchpoints such as product/app, website, email, blogs or SNS
- Familiarity with content strategy best practices
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at a time with little guidance
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Native Japanese required. Business level English