Senior Digital Marketing Manager
We are seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to plan and execute growth initiatives for e-commerce traffic, social media, and online marketing. The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial, data-driven, and analytical mindset and will be able to manage multiple projects and timelines.
You must be collaborative and able to include peers and other leaders in decision-making.The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of digital marketing and e-commerce strategies. As the key leader in developing e-commerce strategy and overseeing all performance marketing programs, the candidate will successfully execute Web/Digital Marketing, SEO/Content, Paid & Organic Social Media, Oversee Influencer Program, Content Marketing & Email, and Sponsorships to drive online growth and increase brand awareness.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college required with fluency in Japanese and spoken English
- 5+ years sales experience in digital consumer categories with preferred focus on collectibles/ gaming/ entertainment.
- Strong knowledge of paid user acquisition.
- In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience running mobile ad buying across Facebook, AdWords, Twitter, Twitch specific to the Japanese market. Experience buying performance media globally preferred.
- Strong analytic skills (Excel and SQL) and experience with metrics driven decision making.
- Up to 20% travel