Reporting to the IT Portfolio Lead, the Senior IT Business Partner has the following responsibilities:
- Responsibility for the IT systems and services provided to the following functions within the ANJ BU: NEA (Japan and Korea)
- Business Relationship Management for the following functions: NEA (Japan and Korea).
- Project Management for global technology services being rolled out in the BU.
- Playing an active role as a member of the Functional management team to drive business improvement for the function.
- Innovating and influencing how we leverage technology in the function; identifying opportunities to transform the business through the application of technology.
- Work together with global IT groups to ensure alignment of IT strategy with the business priorities and to maximise value creation.
- End-to-end delivery and maintenance of IT functional systems and services, including:
- IT Project Management
- Service and Support Delivery
- Associated vendor / 3rd party management
- Associated financial management
- Aligning IT resources and suppliers to provide the technology solutions and ongoing support per plan.
- Collaborate with other Business Partners and experts across the BU to understand business requirements in a matrix with the global IT team.
- Managing a team of people, which may include direct and indirect networks of internal and external staff.
This is a hands-on role for NEA and requires an IT professional who has extensive experience managing and working with functional stakeholders, delivering a diverse range of IT projects as well as supporting IT systems and services.
Other duties as defined from time to time by the IT Portfolio Lead.
- Deep and creative problem solving
- At least 5 years' experience in IT Project Management, in projects of varying size (small, medium and large-scale IT projects).
- Foundation knowledge of IT Project Management methodologies, including but not limited to PMBOK, PRINCE or Six Sigma.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and influence senior functional stakeholders in order to achieve the right outcome.
- Strong leadership and high sense of ownership and accountability
- The ability to effectively work with in-house / outsourced IT virtual teams.
- Strong experience with using IT technology to work effectively with IT teams across multiple countries and time-zones.
- Foundational knowledge of the IT software development lifecycle, and IT hosting / infrastructure technologies.
- Strong administration, reporting and organisational skills
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft Project or other project management tools.
- Intermediate skill with the Microsoft Office suite of products (SharePoint, Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Nice to have:
- Manage vendor relationships.
- Provide leadership and direction to technical teams and staff
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com | Computer Futures についてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.computerfutures.com
Award winner of:
The IT and Technology Recruitment Company of the Year by TIARA Awards 2018 | Best Large Company to Work For by TIARA Awards 2021 | Best CSR Initiative by TIARA Awards2019 | Best Workplace by Great Place to Work Institution 2018, 2020 & 2021