Senior Java Developer (CF-33947432)
Our client is a multinational financial services company who focus on providing primarily wholesale and investment management services and products. They are now looking to hire a Full Stack Engineer due to expansion and growth within the team.
The role provides a great opportunity for someone new to the financial sector to learn about the industry as well as offering a wide variety of tasks varying from development / enhancements to working closely with business users and teams across the globe.
- Application development/enhancements - manage and take full ownership of the assigned tasks/project including user engagement, release planning, post release testing etc.
- Propose, drive and deliver technical solutions
- Work on platform stability and maintenance
- Documentation, code/test coverage, code review, testing, post-release checks etc.
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support when necessary
- Strong core java (JDK 8 or above) experience.
- Experience in developing, building and deploying applications/micro-services in kubernetes managed environment
- Working experience with using tools/technologies like Ansible, pache Camel, Gradle, Maven
- Good knowledge of design patterns, Agile methodologies, Spring cloud framework, CI/CD, code/test coverage tools and test/qa automation tools
- Fluent English
- Japanese language not required but would be a big advantage.
If you are interested in this position click "Apply for this job" below or get in touch with Kar Hu at +81 (0) 50 3133 4979 for more details.
SThree Japan is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.