New Contract Opportunity: Senior .Net Software Developer!
I am currently working with a client who is recruiting for developers to help with an up and running project and assist the move into phase two.
Duration: 6 Months initially with possible extensions
Rate: Up to £450p/d
Location: Fully remote
- Strong and up to date experience of Visual Basics 4.0
- Strong and extensive knowledge of C# and .Net
- Experience using SQL Server
Experience or an interest in the below would be advantageous:
- Experience helping support a team in maintaining an existing project
- Experience playing a hands on role in a small team of developers
- Experience working on a up and running project/team
If you're interested in the role, please send a copy of your CV for more information and to be considered.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and WalesApply for this Job