A goods distribution company is looking for a seasoned Oracle DBA/Developer to join their tight knit team. This Oracle DBA/Developer will be managing the company's Oracle Fusion ERP + WMS and are expected to serve as the subject matter expert for any projects involving Oracle. This is a high visibility role where your input will be greatly valued and will change the direction the company is going in when it comes to Oracle. Below are the duties you will be assigned if you are chosen for this role:
- Develop high-quality database solutions
- Use SSMS, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS and Oracle PaaS to to develop and optimize stored procedures/functions
- Analyze existing SQL queries and improve accordingly
- Take charge of mass data migrations
- Perform PaaS administrative tasks
- Create appropriate AWR reports
- Be able to concoct streamlined solutions for any issues involving the company's mass datasets
- Review and interpret ongoing business report requirements by researching required data.
What are you going to need to be successful at this role though?
- A relevant Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
- Being able to go onsite 5 days a week to their location in Long Island, NY area
- Around 10 years of Oracle DBA experience
- Experience working with OCI (Oracle Cloud Infrastructure) and Oracle Fusion is a MUST
- Being able to work with management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP) and ETL (Extract, transform, load) framework
- Advanced knowledge of SQL
- Leadership ability is absolutely needed
- Experience with BI technologies (Oracle BI, Microsoft Power BI) and data mining
And what will you earn if you do get this once in a lifetime opportunity?
- Up to $220k base salary
- Bonus Potential
- 401k with match
- Comprehensive Health Insurance package
- Discount on thousands of goods the company works with
- Tight knit team in a laid back environment
- Your voice matters in this company: any decision you make will alter the course the company takes in regards to their Oracle instance
This role with high earning potential will not be open for too long, so apply while you still have the chance.
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.comApply for this Job