Senior Presales Manager (CF-33952665)
A leading cloud-based big data platform, they have seen amazing growth in Japan over the past year - growing from 20 members to almost 100! With a flexible, modern, and cutting-edge solution, they can connect with other solutions to provide the latest data management strategies and methods like Data Vault and Data Lake.
They are seeking a Senior Pre-sales Manager who will train and manage a team of up to 8 Sales Engineers, and work with the other managers to create and execute strategies.
With great work-life balance, very competitive compensation, and a clear career path, this is the perfect time to join this quickly expanding brand!
- Develop and build a team of sales engineers
- Partner with sales team and leaders to achieve targets
- Train on sales strategy and advise how to overcome potential obstacles
In addition to having Native Japanese, you must have the following:
- 10+ years' experience in pre-sales including activities such as presentations and demonstrations
- 4+ years of direct team management
- Product Area: Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence, Analytics, or Cloud Computing
- No English Required!
Joining to be a key member of a growing Sales Engineering division, you will provide great value to customers and continue to build an outstanding Sales Engineering team. In return you will be rewarded with an easily visible career promotion path and a great salary.
For more information, please apply or contact Perry Chung on LinkedIn or by email (p.chung @ computerfutures.com) as soon as possible.
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com | Computer Futures についてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.computerfutures.com
Award winner of:
Great Place to Work 2019 | Growth Company of the Year by TALint Recruitment Awards 2019 | Best IT & Technology Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International Awards 2018