Senior Product Manager
A successful start-up focusing on bringing consumers and financial services organizations closer together. They provide personal financial data aggregation and they also support over 50 enterprise partners with their API. They have a very international team with over 30 nationalities and welcome anyone who can impact their business.
They are looking for an experienced Product Manager to lead the API operations and strategies. As a member of the technology team, you will help define and drive significant product decisions and strategies while collaborating with internal shareholders.
The right candidate is a highly driven, analytical team player with a positive attitude and the experience to lead all stages of the product lifecycle. You are also comfortable multi-tasking in a fast-paced and high-pressure start-up environment, and hold yourself accountable for results.
This position will report directly to the chief of product and work closely with everyone on the team.
You should speak native or fluent Japanese, business-level English and have the following skills:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a Product Management role
- Direct experience in banking, SaaS, FinTech, or Consulting
- A knack for understanding customer needs and translating them into amazing products
- Analytical and meticulous - can easily find the edge cases when developing business requirements
- Experience leading project development teams
- Exceptional written and in-person presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines under pressure
- Ability to engage customers and ask them the right questions
- Attention to detail and the tenacity to make sure quality standards are high
If this sounds like you, please apply!
*Due to the large number of applications, only qualified applicants will be contacted.