Service Senior Analyst (CF-33946333)
Areas of Responsibility
We are seeking a candidate with experience and passion to contribute as Digital Service Delivery Sr. Analyst on Digital Supply Chain Team. This Regional Team provides a range of data analytical based services from generating long range forecast, recommending purchase orders, to developing solution deployment roadmaps.
Through these new and differentiation services, this Team is helping to position as thought leader and trusted partner with our customers. This role will utilize various techniques (e.g. process design, requirement gathering, and testing) to successfully deploy new solution offerings.
This role will also work with others on develop plans for new initiatives and solve complex supply chain challenges.
Further, this role will have opportunities to interact with our internal and external customers to ensure overall service level are met and continuously programs are properly defined.
* Develop process or content to help internal and external customers fully utilize the service offerings
* Work with our customer to capture the business requirements
* Practice various business analysis techniques and able to translate the business requirements into functional specifications for others to enable
* When our customer inquiries, in a timely manner, perform root cause analysis and provide a clear and concise response
* Act as an individual contributor in meetings to help drive consensus among the meeting participants
* Participates in design sessions and help the Team evaluate solution alternatives and create enablement roadmap
* Perform operation tasks to ensure daily service enablement processes and service level are met
* Contribute to continuous improvement program and monitor KPis
- 3+ years' experience in planning, forecasting, or supply chain operations
- Good understanding of supply chain concepts
- Good writing and oral communication skills; both Japanese and English
- Japanese candidate: TOEIC 650 or above
Good to have
Successful track record with demonstrated abilities in the following are
- Team effectiveness
- Foreign candidate (w/English as native language): JLPT=N1/N2
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Participated in solution deployment projects
- Working experience with supply planning tools
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com | Computer Futures についてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.computerfutures.com
Award winner of:
Great Place to Work 2019 | Growth Company of the Year by TALint Recruitment Awards 2019 | Best IT & Technology Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International Awards 2018