ServiceNow/SecOps Developer - London
Are you a ServiceNow or SecOps Developer looking for a step up in your career? Would you like to work for one of best software consultancies globally?
This business are looking for a SecOps developer with extensive knowledge and experience in SERVICENOW. You will be joining a small but high performing team, this team is customer facing so experience being able to deal with stakeholders internally and externally will put you in good stead in this position.
This business are based in London, they work on a hybrid working model where you are expected in the office once a week. This role has a clear progression path mapped out, where you will be able to accelerate your career over a very short space of time.
- Extensive knowledge of ServiceNow (At least 2-3 years)
- Clear communication skills - to deal with internal and external stakeholders
- Ideally you will have knowledge or security or risk
- Previous experience delivering ServiceNow projects to a high standard level
- Quick learner or willingness to learn new technologies
Bonus but not a requirement
- Certified on Secops in one of the three modules (SIR, VR, Configuration)
- Experience working with ServiceNow workspace (Interface or Floor designer)
- Salary - £60,000-£80,000
- Annual Bonus - 10% last year
- Private medical cover
- Hybrid working
- Extensive learning budget
- Access to more facets of ServiceNow that you wouldn't get at another business
- 25 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
- 6% pension contribution
If you'd like to learn more about this role, the interview process and culture please apply with your CV.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Apply for this Job