Social Marketing Executive (CF-33924684)
A British multinational company which manufactures consumer product.
*Monitor key performance metrics tied to business objectives
* Analyse data and insights to formulate optimisation plans and recommendations on content messaging, creative, media and influencer approach.
* Ad-hoc competitor learning, market trends and topics research to ensure relevance in our plans with support from agency.
* Provide an active voice in communication optimisation strategies, proactively communicating challenges and opportunities.
* Develop strategic social plans working with internal and external partners.
*Min.5 years experience in managing social media platforms, with demonstrated success with defining, implementing and optimising a social media strategy.
* A quick learner, a self starter, a team player who is able to work independently and willingness (and ability) to handle the pressures of an increasing level of responsibility.
* Ability to manage diverse stakeholders, negotiation and influencing skills.
* Analytic skills & logical/creative thinking.
* Proficiency in Microsoft office (Powerpoint / Excel).
* Project management experience
* NATIVE JAPANESE (written/spoken)
*MUST BE BASED IN JAPAN
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com | Computer Futures についてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.computerfutures.com
Award winner of:
Great Place to Work 2019 | Growth Company of the Year by TALint Recruitment Awards 2019 | Best IT & Technology Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International Awards 2018