Solution Consultant (Pre-sales)
As a Solution Consultant you will be a member of a highly skilled team focused on providing technical pre-sales support to the sales function; providing the customer with technical product and solution focused advice during the pre-sales process.
You should be able to speak Native / Fluent Japanese and Business level English, and possess some experience in the following areas:
- At least 5+ years strong pre-sales experience, particularly with IT Service Providers
- Demonstrated technical expertise in web technology and the ability to learn new technology
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills to include technical and business concepts
- An understanding or a background within ITSM, ITOM or SaaS.
- Demonstrated experience in supporting sales campaigns to enterprise customers
- Extensive demonstration experience covering technical and value needs
- Experienced in programming languages or developing platform applications
What you will get to do in this role:
- Assist sales in the qualification of Enterprise customer needs through discovery
- Participation across the sales life-cycle on acquiring strategic customers
- Demonstrations of the product, both standard and tailored to prospects and existing customers, both onsite and via webex
- Generation of product demo scripts and scenarios and maintaining demonstration environment.
- Scoping and delivering Proof of Concept/Proof of Value engagements with prospects
- Responding to Request for Information/Proposal documents
- Staying current on product developments/releases to a level required for demo and POC/POV
- Responsible for understanding business and technical problems addressed by the products including key regulations, business drivers, evolving business needs, security etc
- In conjunction with Sales and Professional Services, conduct transition briefing - communicate commitments, expectations in preparation for deployment
For more information, please apply or contact Daniel Ovenden on LinkedIn or by phone (03-4520-4083) as soon as possible!
In return you will be rewarded with a great salary of up to 17M OTE and an opportunity to progress and grow with this rapidly expanding and exciting company.