Solution Engineer - Phone Solution
As a Solution Engineer, you will be a member of a highly skilled team focused on providing technical pre-sales support to the sales function; providing the customer with technical product and solution focused advice during the pre-sales process.
You should be able to speak Native / Fluent Japanese and Business level English, and possess some experience in the following areas:
- 5+ years' experience in a customer focused role
- Experienced in VOIP technology including SIP, RTP, QoS, COS, codecs
- Knowledge of network troubleshooting and terminology including LAN/WAN, Routers, Firewalls, Switches, PBX deployment, TCP/IP (IPv4), DNS, etc.
- Networking, IT or telecommunications certification is a plus
- Experience supporting telecommunications, networking or Software-as-a-Service products
- Influencing from the Pre-Sales capacity the addition of new customers while retaining and expanding this companies footprint within their existing customers.
- quota and expectations.
What you will get to do in this role:
- Diagnoses and troubleshoots all Phone solution issues and assist customers to maintain stable integrated Unified Communication platform.
- Provides high level technical support to all customers
- Responsible for training customer administration of the Phone platform
- Perform lab testing, work with Architecture team
- Presales Engineering of VOIP solution.
For more information, please apply or contact Daniel Ovenden on LinkedIn or by phone (03-4520-4083) as soon as possible!
In return you will be rewarded with a great salary of up to 15M OTE and an opportunity to progress and grow with this rapidly expanding and exciting company.