My client is looking for a solutions architect who has the following;
- Liferay experience (Top of the list)
- Power app, Power Bi, App logic, Microsoft
- Java Achi, understands react as a front end
- Someone who understands date archet, to be
- Software design, full stack developer history
- Head of Software in a small teal
- Been responsible
- Azuz cloud project base and experience eco system
- Be apart of the team, good culture
- Not a Diva, someone not coming in trying to take control but will come with Simon and work together.
- Have strong personality and problem solving skills to react to issues with design level issues.
Day to day:
- Designing our software, taking business requirements and adding them to our system
- Taking the work load of the CTO To help that the business process into software process
- Managing through the delivery of the design, making sure the testing is successful
- Help through the whole end to end process
- We are sucuessguly roleld out in the US, we have to bring into other coutries
- So many things to add into the software and build
- Fast pace environment, things can change from X to Y and needs to be able to change the
- Agile enipovement.
- Pay rate - £500 to £600 -
- 6 months with the review to extend
- Within London, once a week on site (Wednesday)
- IR35 - Outside
- Start date TBC: Early October
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and WalesApply for this Job