Solutions Consultant (CF-33935822)
This role plays an integral role in the sales process utilizing in-depth product knowledge to provide payments domain expertise to sales staff in uncovering prospect requirements and identifying product functionality gaps to develop, recommend, and package the best possible products/solutions and/or services for client prospects through sales presentations and product demonstrations.
- Responsible for supporting our Sales teams by facilitating in-depth discussions with customers regarding integration, product, connectivity structure, and best practices
- Meeting with customers and engaging in new customer integrations from the technical discovery phase through handover to implementation team. Your time will roughly be spending on: 60% new business, 10% on RFP responses, 10% on scope, 10% on training, 5% on voice of customer communications, and 5% on Delivery engagements
- To do this you are expected to have a deep understanding of the payments processes of large enterprises and be able to position the value of Enterprise Payments offerings (product and services) to help address those needs. As such this role requires this individual to lead external engagement and work collaboratively and closely with the sales, product, solutions management, and services teams to be successful
- Will rely on your technical know-how and ability to take customers on a journey by delivering impactful product demos, POCs, or compelling storytelling backed up by deep payments expertise
- Deep experience and knowledge of Enterprise Payment Solutions, payment schemes requirements and payment ecosystem
- A client-focused approach along with experience supporting a sales team and partnering with senior management.
- Deep knowledge of best practice in banking and payment processes
- Possess strong communication and presentation skills are a must to be successful in the role.
- Comfortable in working with internal stakeholders and external customers
- Passionate about the ability to deliver technology based solutions which can drive real business value
- Highly motivated, self-starter
- Ability to speak and write in Japanese and English fluently
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com | Computer Futures についてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.computerfutures.com
Award winner of:
Great Place to Work 2019 | Growth Company of the Year by TALint Recruitment Awards 2019 | Best IT & Technology Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International Awards 2018