Strategic Planning Leader
Global Food and Beverage Maker
About this Job
Strategic Planning Leader (IT Strategy Planning)
Functions: Business Systems
Promote the successful implementation of internal IT strategy as a member of the IT Planning and Operations Department by doing the following:
- IT Planning activities such as project budgeting, forecasting, planning, implementation of human resources.
- Vendor collaboration, end to end project support and supervision
- Business Analysis, understanding business requirements and offer best solutions.
- Investigate the latest technologies and develops new strategies with internal teams to integrate with internal IT systems and business areas.
- Managing relationships with vendor companies that possess new technologies overseas
Required knowledge and experience
- Small to large-scale IT planning and strategy planning experience (3 years +) as an internal IT specialist or Consultant.
- Japanese fluency with business English, ability to coordinate with both local and overseas stakeholders
- Business analysis skills.
- PMO, Project management, or project coordination experience with vendors or internal development teams.
- Experience and extensive knowledge of Digital transformation technologies and strategies, examples such Artificial Intelligence/Data Science, Big Data/ Data Analytics, Cloud/IOT, RPA, etc.