As the Success Architect working for a global leader within cloud services and IT workflows, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining C-level executive relationships and relationship management across 2-3 enterprise clients. The main objective for the Success Architect will be to drive Customer Outcomes at these clients, leading to client's product adoption, renewals, and expansion of this companies offerings and solutions with the clients. Based in Tokyo, you will be a very important member of the customer outcomes team in what is a highly visible, hands-on and strategic position.
You should be able to speak Native / Fluent Japanese and Business level English, and possess some experience in the following areas:
- Management Consulting Experience
- 5+ years' experience in management consulting leadership roles at a top-tier consulting company focused on technology (Digital/SaaS/Enterprise Software) enabled transformations
- Transformation Experience
- An understanding of the issues and imperatives driving digital transformation across industry.
- Depth in digital transformation strategy, design, planning, and implementation within F500 global organizations
- IT, HR, and GBS Transformation experience (Business Case, Road mapping, Program Definition, Planning and Governance)
- Successful experience integrating with other client functions (Sales, Solution Consultants, Product Line, Services) in developing and implementing client strategies and Customer Outcomes plans
- Experience developing client partnering (co-delivery) relationships with large consultancies and technology implementation firms, Big 4, GSIs,
- Experience with owning outcomes/accountability to a CxO position (this is a very important aspect of the role!)
- Knowledge of at least one major cloud application is a must (SFDC, WKDAY, Success Factors, Oracle)
An ideal candidate will have a successful track record in management consulting and professional services organizations, focused on technology and organizational transformation. You will have demonstrated the ability to become a trusted advisor to C-level client leaders and facilitate customer success from strategic planning functions including business value identification, road mapping, as well as advising and defining successful execution strategies including governance frameworks and managing large enterprise programs.
This truly is a great opportunity for a strategic and highly motivated individual to drive forward the uptake of this companies solutions within their customer base in a very hands-on way within a key market player. For this, there is an attractive salary package on offer up to 20M JPY + bonus + RSU
For more information, please apply or contact Daniel Ovenden on LinkedIn or by phone (03-4520-4083) as soon as possible!