Technical Account Manager (CF-33932930)
Global Business Intelligence solution company that has seen continued growth in Japan.
Providing excellent training, great work-life balance, and a clear career path, there is a great team focused atmosphere while also providing you the ownership and autonomy to support customers.
As a member of one of the fastest growing teams in the organization (from 2 members to 8 in the past year!), you will be providing premium support for clients and customers - ensuring a positive experience.
In addition to working with local internal and external stakeholders, you will have great opportunities to communicate with the APJ team.
Take this opportunity to further your career with great competitive compensation and career growth opportunities!
The Technical Account Manager will be the customer's trusted support and advisor through personalized service including: identifying and addressing technical issues, requests, and aligning with client priorities and projects.
You will be the technical expert and act as the primary technical point of contact for dedicated customers by coordinating with Product Management, Sales, Tech Support, and Engineering to manage the customer relationship.
Different than a Technical Support Engineer, you will cover a wider range of technologies and support including consulting clients and working closely with Sales, Professional Services, and Customer Success teams.
- Develop understanding of customers environment, stakeholders, and their reporting/analytical needs
- Provide advice on best practice guidance and recommendation for the performance of ecosystem
- Comprehensive troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Root cause analysis on issues
- Escalation management on critical cases
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations and trainings - both internally and externally
In addition to Fluent Japanese (JLPTN1 minimum) and Business / Conversational English:
- 5+ years in a Technical Support, System Engineer, or Technical Account Management role supporting Enterprise Customers
- Experience with Database, SQL, and OS (Windows and Linux)
- Strong understanding of networking, server set-up, and administration
- Relational Database understanding and Enterprise DWH techniques
- Experience in Infrastructure, Network, and Security (Application) would be highly valued
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com | Computer Futures についてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.computerfutures.com
Award winner of:
Great Place to Work 2019 | Growth Company of the Year by TALint Recruitment Awards 2019 | Best IT & Technology Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International Awards 2018