Technology Support Engineer (CF-33932745)
Our client is a global company who focus on producing media content to their clients. They are now looking to hire a Technology Support Engineer due to expansion and growth within the team.
The role provides a great opportunity for someone who is looking to advance and developer their career. Our client offers remote as well as on-site working flexibility and offers a competitive compensation package.
Log all incoming support calls into ServiceNow, providing first-call resolution (by telephone, remote control or in person).
- Management of ServiceNow Support queue, escalating requests to the appropriate party, as needed.
- Work with colleagues in the Japan and Global Technology teams to monitor high impact issues to ensure timely and efficient resolution
- Ensure relevant Global Support colleagues are made aware of the current support issues via agreed communication procedures.
- Provide remote / smart hands (carry out local activities for remote teams - eg, re-patching network cables) services for other Global Technology teams including not only Infrastructure but also Business Solutions and Editorial and Publishing
- Provide ad-hoc audio/visual support for meetings, events, conferences and webinars.
- Integrate with other support teams to provide seamless, coherent colleague support where required (projects, high-impact responses).
- Mac OS and Windows
- Active Directory Administration
- Mac and PC hardware troubleshooting
- Printer troubleshooting
- Network essentials (TCP/IP basics)
- Working in a global or international environment
- Internal customer facing experience
If you are interested in this position click "Apply for this job" below or get in touch with Kar Hu at +81 (0) 50 3133 4979 for more details.
SThree Japan is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.