Web Developer (CF-33883951)
Our client is one of the most well-known companies in Japan. They dominate the market in online retailing, internet services, among various other areas. They are now looking for web application developers to join their payments team to help build out new functions and services.
- Participation on end-to-end development of product's features from technical design, implementation, testing and deployment.
- Participate on team development activities such project planning, write technical documentation, code reviews, sprint review, and the likes.
- Monitoring, maintenance and operation of production environment
- Contribute to improvement of the team by proposing the development standards and/or practices
- 3 or more years experience in web system, proven work experience as frontend/backend developer
- Familiar with JS frameworks/libraries (React, Redux, Express, Hapi, GraphQL, etc) and REST protocol
- Experience in SQL/NoSQL
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, test and deployment)
- Experience in Agile software development process
- Operation of CI/CD(Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment) build pipeline
- Team development using version control system (e.g. git, bitbucket)
SThree Japan is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.