Our client is looking for an experienced Performance Marketing Manager to join their growing Marketing team! In the role you will be responsible for working with the Marketing Manager in Japan to create, develop and manage the multi-channel online strategies across all channels. Working closely with both UK Central Teams and Japan team, you will be expected to manage operations of core paid acquisition channels to drive towards company growth goals while maximising ROI.
- Support the growth strategy for owned site executing and optimising performance marketing initiatives to maximise acquisition performance.
- Plan and execute regional marketing strategy for sales lead generation using various online marketing channels.
- Design and develop user activation and engagement campaigns
- Manage and develop marketing campaigns and strategies
- Manage owned social media channels to enhance brand awareness
- Work closely with SEO to drive traffic to the owned site.
- Maintain competitor analyses and bench-marking across acquisition activities, spend and messaging.
- Closely monitor, track and report analytics to ensure they align with our growth KPIs (user acquisition, activation, retention, cost per metric, ROI etc.)
- Managing and optimising the acquisition budget to improve efficiency, effectiveness and ROI.
- Own budget tracking and management to improve ROI
You will need:
- Between 3-5 years of experience in performance marketing, preferably in B2C industries
- Native level of Japanese, Business level English (both a must)
- Data driven, excellent analytical skills.
- Strong understanding on digital functions such as paid search, display ads, SEO, social media etc.
- Competency is digital tools and software such as Google Analytics, SalesForce, Microsoft Office, etc.
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills in a fast-moving, dynamic international environment.
Due to a large number of applications, only qualified candidates will be contacted