Android Developer - Menlo Park, CA
This fortune 500 company in Dallas is looking for an experienced Android developer to join them on building innovative applications for their multimillion person customer base.
This Android Developer would be contributing to the Android code base on the team and be involved in making architectural and design decisions on current and new applications. There are openings for Senior to principal level Android developers in Menlo Park, CA. Maintaining current apps as well as creating new features. The current applications are nearly 100% Kotlin, and the aim is to have all new projects developed 100% in Kotlin. This is a great opportunity if you would like to gain more experience working in Kotlin.
This position wold start Remote initially and require relocation in the future to work on site in Menlo Park, California.
- 4-10+ years of experience as an Android developer
- Ability to autonomously build Android applications from start to finish
- Examples of high quality user experience demonstrated in portfolio
- Modern native Android Developer tech stack as recommended by Google (MVVM, Jetpack libraries, Architecture components, Live Data, etc.)
Education & Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience in related field
- Knowledgeable of mobile development industry, Google best practices
- Strong logic and mathematics skills
Mobile development / iOS development / Android development / API / Native application development / iOS-Android / IT / Java / Kotlin / Swift 3 / swift 4 / React native / Android SDK / iOS / mobile automation / Android / java / iOS / Swift / Kotlin / Objective C / IT / Objective-c / Xcode / MVC / MVVM / MVP / Mobile development
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.