Azure Architect - Fairfax, VA
Title: Azure Architect
Company: This Azure Architect position is with a client of ours in their Fairfax, VA office! The client deeply cares about their employees, and you will have the chance to learn/work with some of the top professionals in your field.
- Lead the design and implementation efforts of Azure solutions to meet business requirements
- Create documentation around the setup, implementation, and design of the environment
- Provide technical oversight, review, and quality control
- Contribute to the development of Azure standards, best practices, and organizational capability
- Act as an escalation point / SME for Azure related technical issues and decisions
- Act in a "Trusted Advisor" role for our Federal customer to foster a long-term relationship
- Experience with Windows Azure Pack
- Experience using tools to support Azure migrations including DoubleTake Move, Microsoft Virtual Machine Converter, Virtual Machine Manager, Platespin, and Appzero
- Extensive knowledge about general virtualization best practices
- Strong Experience with Microsoft Windows Server 2008R2/2012/2012R2
- Experience with automation tools including Chef, Puppet, Ansible, and others.
- Knowledge of Datacenter infrastructure including DNS, PXE, DHCP, NTP, SMTP, MS Exchange, AntiVirus, Security
- Configure and maintain Azure Active Directory (Federation/Sync)
- Experience with Azure Site Recovery
- Active Secret Clearance Preferred
Length: 6 Month Contract to Hire
Pay Rate: $140-160K
Interviews are being set up for the Azure Architect position in the client's Fairfax, VA office. To be considered for this position you must email your most updated CV and set up a time to speak with me as soon as possible.
If this Azure Architect position is not the right fit for you but you have a friend that fits the role, please do refer them.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.